- In 1985, Ioannis Fassoulas, company president, founded KRIVEK in the area of Hersonissos in Crete. With a strong will, high expectations, love and fervor for the land and its products he envisioned and realized his big dream.
- In 2005 KRIVEK moved to new, modern premises covering a total area of 4.300m2 which ensure the production and processing in accordance with international quality, health and safety standards. State of the art equipment and machinery guarantee the excellent quality of products and services.
- Committed to serving the consumer and by applying strict rules at all stages of production and distribution, KRIVEK is certified with FSSC 22000: 2005 and ISO 9001: 2008.
- In 2012 KRIVEK is awarded the title “STRONGEST COMPANIES IN GREECE 2011” by the ICAP Group SA
- In 2013 KRIVEK is among the first Cretan industries that acquire the quality label “CRETE” from the Municipality of Crete and the Agri-food partnership, in an effort to advance and promote local products and the Cretan diet
The competitive advantage of the company comes from its Human Resources. A team with high expertise, continuous training & education and constant alignment with the company’s values and vision.
The best professionals and scientists (chemists, food technologists, chefs, buyers and skilled workers) ensure, through continuous research and testing, the best taste, with excellent quality and competitive price.